By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The Quality Technician role is established to support the Simple Plex Consumables team in the Wallingford facility. Assists Quality Analysts and the QA team in our ISO compliant environment. Provides support for QC / QA activities including hands-on evaluation of microfluidic cartridge products (see https://www.proteinsimple.com/ella.html)
Understand and follow appropriate quality protocols
- Quality Manual
- Record Keeping Guidelines
- General understanding of Quality body of knowledge (Inspection plans, sampling, etc.)
- Safety procedures
- Department specific SOP’s
- Lab experience including pipetting;
- Data analysis experience (incl. Excel) and reporting.
- Propose process improvements and flag areas for improvement
- Inventory Maintenance
- Ability to support and help others on the team
- Demonstrate an increasing level of independence in daily work tasks
- Set up and host meetings as assigned
- Manages time well
- Understand databases
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager, leadership team.
- Ability to work staggered 1st shift hours including Saturdays.