Sona Dermatology is seeking a Regional Director to oversee our North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia markets!
Regional Director (RD)
Regional Director (RD) is a mission-critical leadership role. For your respective region, you and your team are responsible for overall operations/results with emphasis on 1. quantity and quality of region development-growth, 2. quality of patient care/experience/service, and 3. region performance, productivity, and value creation (existing and new practices).
With extraordinary opportunity and great expectations-accountability, the RD enjoys commensurate performance-based compensation (base, benefits, bonus) and requisite latitude to collaborate, innovate, and drive/execute results.
In addition to servant leadership and top talent EQ/IQ, the RD operates in a highly dynamic environment where it is vital to 1. be a subject matter expert in all Sona Dermatology processes (executing and solving for success towards KPI targets) and 2. actively communicate/partner daily with the executive leadership team, global peers, and local practice leadership/teams.
Role / Duties & Responsibilities
Regional Director has many responsibilities and serves in one of the most important and complex leadership roles at Sona Dermatology and includes:
- #1 Patient Continuum of Care-VIP Experience/Service/Value Proposition (clinical, cosmetic, retail)
- Sona Dermatology Clinical-Cosmetic Business and Operating Model (≥$25+MM P&L; performance KPIs: patient care/outcomes, service, business development-revenue/sales, P&L/value creation)
- Practice GM Management/Mentorship to Drive Daily Operational and Commercial Excellence
- 10x Growth Blueprint/Playbook for Practices within Region (goals-objectives, checklists, reporting)
- High Performance, Top Talent Organization (hiring, training, development, retention (culture))
- Region/Practice Asset-Inventory-Process Management and ROI Optimization (policies, procedures)
- Data-Driven Analytics/Insights and Technology-Enabled/Accelerated COE Workflows
Definition of Success
- Build-Lead Region Growth and Operations Team to 10x Commercial and Operational Excellence
- Drive Operations and Growth to Achieve/Exceed Performance Plan
- Deliver Results to Maximize Value Creation for Patients
Capabilities Experience / Expertise / Education
- 5-10+ Years P&L Leadership Experience of a Region (BD, growth, sales, marketing)
- 5-7+ Years Healthcare (clinical-dermatology or cosmetic; bonus consumer/retail)
- 1-5+ Years Growth and Innovation in Healthcare, Health & Wellness, and/or Retail
- Professional Certifications (e.g., healthcare, operations, OSHA, health & safety, etc.)
- Track Record of Breakthrough Results (care/outcomes, service, revenue/sales, value)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit (active/decisive, problem-solver, growth/innovation ventures)
- Exposure to Operations Excellence Tools (Agile, Design-Thinking, Kaizen, Lean/Six Sigma)
- Expertise in Growth Strategy including Leveraging Data and Analytics/BI Resources
- Commercial Excellence Toolkit (BD, CRM, Organic Initiatives, Referrals-Clinical/WOM)
- Fit with Sona Dermatology Mission, Team, Values (desire/passion to make a difference)
- Bachelor's Degree and Continuing Relevant Industry/Professional Training
- Available for Travel (up to 33%)
About Sona Dermatology Opportunity of a Lifetime
Are you the one? If you care about people, seek performance-professional fulfillment (achievements, fit, financial), and want to make the world a better place, we would love for you to join us in our pursuit of excellence on our journey to save lives, build relationships for life, and make a difference in the world, one person at a time.
For 40 years, Sona Dermatology, the innovator, and leader in clinical-1st integrated clinical-cosmetic skincare for life, has been transforming our “center-of-our-universe” clients’/patients’ lives with a personalized continuity of essential clinical care and world-class cosmetic care to ensure results for life (health, wellness, happiness). In addition to Sona’s elite, board-certified Dermatologists who specialize in holistic, integrated skincare (including Mohs surgery), Sona’s industry-leader recognition includes Allergan Black Diamond, Top 1% Anti-Aging/Vitality Injectables, Top 10 Botox, and #1 Coolsculpting (body contouring, fat reduction/weight loss).
At Sona Dermatology, we are a beautifully, dynamically, powerfully diverse community of individuals who value inclusion and aspire to give all of us/each of us (collectively and respectively) the opportunity to achieve our full potential, unencumbered by bias and discrimination resulting from age, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, socioeconomic position, or political ideology. We choose love over hate, we choose unity over exclusion, we choose assumption of positive intent over accusation, we choose problem-solving over indifference, and we choose defining the future over being defined by the past. In these demanding times, we are lucky to have each other and strive to make a difference, be a positive force for good, offer love and support to those in need, and make the world a better place.