- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil (structures emphasis) or Structural Engineering
- PE license
- Minimum 3 years railroad/highway bridge design experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with: MicroStation/AutoCAD, AREMA, AASHTO, ACI, ASCE, CBC, and AISC Codes.
- Experience with: SAP 2000, Risa, LEAP Bridge, Excel, Mathcad
- Bilingual English-Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer
RailPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.