XL Parts is the fastest growing Direct-to-the-Installer parts supplier in the Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Oklahoma City areas. We carry 120,000 different part numbers covering 175 product lines from dozens of Manufactures.
XL Parts is seeking an experienced Dispatcher to join our team at one of our Dallas stores. The Dispatcher is responsible for expediting shipments of parts sent and returned from or to XL Parts distribution center(s).
- Shipping and receiving of merchandise
- Assemble and fill customer orders to be delivered within a 45 minute window
- Inventory and cycle counts
- Schedules contract drivers based on company business needs
- Answers customer questions and addresses complaints
- Store opening and closing duties
- Handles cash, cash counts and deposits
- Stocks and pulls parts
- Answers phones
- Keeps store and front counter clean
- Keeps warehouse clean and provides a safe work environment
- High School Degree or GED
- 1 to 2 years warehouse experience or similar discipline preferred
- Valid driver license and Insurance
- Must have your own vehicle
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen in accordance with company guidelines
Physical Demands: Typical 9 hour day to include walking, squatting and lifting. To perform the duties of this job the employee must be capable of working in a fast pace environment. Heavy lifting of 30 lbs or more may be required.
Compensation: The average 1st year Dispatcher makes a yearly income of $32,000 with bonus. Estimated 45 hours per week and paid bi-weekly.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.
XL Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment with XL Parts is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen that meets the companies guidelines for employment.