We are seeking a motivated, high-energy, Senior Account Executive to join our Automation Division. This role is responsible for the sale of our AS/RS and automated storage equipment line to our customers in the US. This is a complex sale, requiring a highly technically-minded and detail-focused sales professional with a passion for helping our customers find the best solution for their logistics and warehousing needs.
- Maintain and increase sales with existing customers and expand market penetration through development of new business.
- Prospect, identify, and contact potential clients to accurately assess client automation needs relative to the characteristics of their business.
- Effectively communicate information about automation products and services to clients' appropriate decision makers.
- Attend pre-bid meetings, validate specifications, and participate in the development of automation solutions that meet the customer's technical and commercial requirements
- Consult with internal resources, such as Legal, Finance, Sales (racking), Technical office, Purchasing, Production, and Operations, to evaluate client requirements and develop a comprehensive project proposal to ensure customer satisfaction and completion of customer projects while ensuring time, milestone, revenue expectations are met.
- Assist in the development of technical material, cost estimates, project and system handling concepts based on client needs, customer bid specifications, and Interlake Mecalux proposal documentation.
- Deliver and present proposals and technical solutions to customers, participating in project review meetings with customers.
- Manage customer contract negotiations, NDA's, and commercial items during bid process, including terms, delivery, payment schedule, insurance requirements, etc.
- Understand the competition’s technology and pricing strategy. Provide feedback to Management and Parent Company to facilitate R&D efforts and new product development in support of the US market needs.
- Maintain CRM database
- Travel in furtherance of responsibilities.
- Other duties as needed.