Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or a related field required
- Two years of training experience required
- General knowledge of principles and techniques of training
- PHR or SHRM-CP is preferred but not required.
- Proficient with various multi-media platforms and Learning Management Systems (Paycom preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and intermediate to advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time in a temperature-controlled environment. Frequently uses telephone and computer keyboarding skills. Occasionally will stand, balance, bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds and walks uses stairways to climb to multiple floors within the company. Uses independent judgment to make effective administrative decisions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and a drug screen.