Solect Energy is currently seeking a full time Solar Site Assessor. The Solar Site Assessor’s key responsibilities are assessing existing site conditions at client’s properties, documenting existing electrical distribution equipment, meters, detailed roof measurements, assessing roof conditions, roof obstructions, overall site access/logistical needs and general property information to be uploaded upon completion through tools provided. Site assessor will assist with internal design staff in creating preliminary designs, electrical one-line diagrams and panel schedules that reflect the existing site conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct site assessments/site surveys for commercial & industrial properties
- Measure roof areas and other relevant details and documenting findings
- Accompany consultants on structural engineering evaluations
- Communicate site details to internal design team and assist in determining specific project requirements and related costs.
- Document existing electrical distribution equipment, meters, panels, and documenting through electrical one-line sketches to be provided to internal design team
- Create preliminary electrical one-line diagrams and panel schedules and assist design team in determining appropriate site-specific interconnection strategy
- Assist internal operations team in developing material lists and estimates