Kitchen J prepares food for our Early Childhood, Adult Day Center and Home Delivery participants, as well as catering. This position assists the Assistant Supervisor & Catering Manager in the preparation of meals.
Duties (include but not limited to):
- Preps and prepares food for Early Childhood, home delivery and Adult Day Center
- Assist with Early Childhood and Adult Day Center meal service as needed
- Assists with catering food preparation and service
- Assists with Lunch Plus program in the summer for EC and Day Camp
- Maintains sanitation standards in kitchen and storerooms
- Adheres to Kashrut laws
- Assists in storing of food and supplies
- Distributes food and supplies to other departments
- Assists in maintaining inventory of items in refrigerators, freezers, and storerooms.
- Oversee the kitchen when supervisor is otherwise occupied
- Assist with dishwashing when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor