LJA Mission Statement:
The mission of Lake Junaluska is to be a place of Christian hospitality where lives are transformed through renewal of soul, mind and body.
Located in the Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina, Lake Junaluska is a conference and retreat center that hosts over 50,000 overnight guests annually. We have over 400 lodging rooms, a campground, and meeting space for up to 2,000 people. All of our facilities are located on a scenic 1,200 acre campus which boasts panoramic views, abundant recreation opportunities, and a 200 acre lake. Our market ranges from youth groups to affluent leisure guests primarily from the Southeastern US.
- Responsible for keeping all dishes cleaned and stored back in the proper place.
- All cooking utensils are to be cleaned and sanitized.
- Clean all floors in kitchen and keep free of objects.
- Place all stock in its proper place.
- Keep dishwasher clean and in good working order.
- Carry out all duties that are assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Comply will all safety policies, practices and procedures and report any unsafe activities or conditions immediately to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.