Two Rivers Marketing is looking for an individual who loves ideating, planning and writing content for a variety of channels and end uses. The person in this role will be expected to become the resident expert on our client’s business, products, industries and key messages — ensuring that expertise is evident in all Strategic Communications, blog and social media content we develop for the client.
The ideal candidate would have incredibly strong writing skills, good working knowledge of social media channels, and demonstrated experience in successfully managing media relations/Strategic Communications activities for a company or client.
- Serve as primary writer for any of the following: feature articles for trade magazines, press releases, expert Q&As, social media content, website content, blog posts, email content, ad copy, sales literature, video scripts and more.
- Lead media relations activities for a national B2B client, including management of day-to-day activities such as developing and sending story pitches, fulfilling media requests, planning/attending press events, coordinating interviews, and managing the client approval process for submitted content.
- Help lead, in collaboration with project managers and digital team members, the day-to-day execution of blog and social channel content.
- Research and pursue story leads and conduct interviews (often of a technical nature) with the client and their customers.
- Assist with strategic planning efforts
- Oversee the development of Strategic Communications metrics reports and communicate findings to the team and to the client to inform decisions
- Provide direction and oversee the work of other contributing writers and Strategic Communications coordinators, as needed.