1. Must have five (5) years of verifiable industrial electrical experience as a 1st class electrician or two year electrical technical degree and related experience .
2. Must successfully complete all AGY's assessment criteria, (including, but not limited to, Electrical equipment series assessment, high school diploma or equivalent. etc.)
3. HS Diploma/GED; Technical Certificate preferred
4. Must have demonstrated mechanical aptitude by passing mechanical theory test
5. Must be able to push, pull, reach, bend, squat, twist, turn, climb, work overhead, wear required PPE, and work in a hot, confined environment
6. Must be able work various shifts including nights, weekends and overtime
AGY offers an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and matching 401k program. We are also proud to offer a physician staffed onsite Wellness Center open to all of our employees and a 24-hour onsite Fitness Center.