The Program Director provides senior-level guidance during the creation of program/campaign scoping, timelines and budgets, as well as to manage overarching, consolidated program budgets and work-back schedules throughout the life of a client’s program/campaign. This position acts as the senior agency advocate on accounts, monitoring overall program scope creep and providing detailed oversight of project transactions.
Additionally, the Program Director drives the new business proposal and RFP process for organic new business. This role is responsible for scoping the new business proposal or RFP response, including the development of spec work, and managing the delivery of the proposal or RFP to an approved budget.
- Ensures project estimates align with proposal detail
- Manages consolidated program/campaign timelines
- Oversees that all client engagements are on quality (tactical), on time and on budget
- Oversees the consistent successful facilitation of client engagements
- Manages PO approvals for their clients up to $100,000
- Maintains and monitors overarching client budgets and schedules monthly
- Manages assigned project management team members
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Other duties, as assigned