Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, teaching, and presentation skills are required for the areas of biology to be taught.
- Must be able to use university systems for email communications and to electronically enter attendance, midterm grades, and final grades. Training will be provided.
- Demonstrated inter- and intrapersonal skills, especially in engaging with traditional and non-traditional university students.
- Evidence of high level of personal agency and initiative.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Successful use of multiple creative instructional strategies and technologies in the classroom and online to improve educational outcomes of diverse learners.
Previous high school or university teaching preferred.
Master’s Degree required (minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in Biology)
Available for Fall and Spring semesters on site at the main campus in Lebanon, TN.
An electronic version of your cover letter, curriculum vitae, philosophy of teaching, unofficial graduate transcripts, and 5 references is required.