Associate Coordinator, Economic Development
The Associate Coordinator, Economic Development, is responsible for effective day-to-day supports and activities and team collaboration within the Economic Development division and Innovation & Entrepreneurship. This person will focus specifically on Economic Development marketing needs, supporting Global Commerce grant programs, the Smart ATL Coalition, and I&E administrative support.
- Marketing Administrative Management
- Drive and coordinate the creation of ecosystem one-pagers, managed by the Director of Economic Development
- Help create a quality assurance system to keep marketing materials up-to-date and ready-to-use at a moment’s notice
- Create the yearly Economic Development marketing calendar
- Global Commerce Grant Support
- Administrative Support for Global Commerce grant programs such as Metro Export Challenge, RESTORE ATL, etc.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Administrative Support
- Manage Chief Innovation Officer’s calendar, expenses, and speaking engagement commitments
- Schedule meetings with Backed by ATL cohort and MAC and manage other meeting coordination as needed, looping the Director of Economic Development into events that require C-suite level execution
- I&E event support, including budget tracking, vendor management, invoicing, and collateral
- Work closely with the Director of Smart Cities to support the Atlanta Innovation Alliance, Smart ATL Coalition, and Corporate Innovation Council
- Support other Economic Development and I&E initiatives as needed