HR MANAGER | RECRUITER
RIESTER is seeking results-driven and self-motivated Human Resource Manager | Recruiter. The Human Resource Manager | Recruiter helps attract and recruit diverse talent, and works to provide employees with competitive benefits, leadership resources and the support to be successful at RIESTER. As the Human Resource Manager | Recruiter, the primary responsibilities include partnering with leaders to proactively manage the organization’s staffing needs, as well as provide department support in other areas of Human Resources to include employee relations, benefits & compensation, training and employee events.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all RIESTER offices through traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods to attract and source a high caliber applicant pool. Tools include writing and placing job advertisements, sourcing qualified passive candidates, Google Hire, employee referrals and other recruiting tools.
- Write new and updated job descriptions as necessary.
- Screen resumes, perform phone and in-person interviews with candidates. Coordinate interviews with hiring managers.
- Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitate selection decisions and extend job offers. Perform reference and background checks.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data within labor markets to determine competitive compensation wage rate.
- Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for RIESTER, the culture and community.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance. Includes claims resolution, change reporting, and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
- Regularly update, audit and review insurance invoices to ensure new hires are added, terminated employees are removed, and COBRA enrollees are handled according to company policy and applicable laws.
- Culture Ambassador to develop and implement employee events that foster improved employee communication and esprit de corp.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department.
- Files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources/similar field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of full cycle recruitment experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrates good listening skills, able to communicate status on process with colleagues, keep team members informed
- Strong organizational skills and ability to drive to results; hold self-accountable, attention to detail and follow-up skills. Effectively manage time and prioritize workload, assume and manage multiple tasks without close supervision, and consistently meet deadlines, self-starter, and quick learner.
- Adapt easily to change, perform calmly under pressure and work effectively in ambiguous environments. Ability to make independent decisions and regularly suggest ways to improve services and processes.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization and demonstrate a positive and friendly attitude in working with people.
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
- Strong technical skills / aptitude: Proficiency in Office programs (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, flex spending, vacation and more. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment. Dog friendly. EOE.
This position is based in our Phoenix, AZ