Chesapeake Neighbors, an Arc Central Chesapeake Region Company, is a nonprofit affordable housing organization that provides people with disabilities and those of low-income quality, affordable housing.
Our Manager of Finance and Administration will be a person who is organized and able to handle competing priorities as we continue to expand our housing portfolio at Chesapeake Neighbors. This position requires forward thinking and a high level of customer service and problem-solving while being the face of Chesapeake Neighbors to our community. The person in this role will be a catalyst in managing their team in financial and material applications to ensure that the people we support are able to live their best lives every day.
The Arc Central Chesapeake Region (The Arc) requires all its employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, by applying for a position with The Arc, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have at least one dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or one complete dose of the singe-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine by your first day of employment. Employees are also required to wear face masks when visiting and/or working in all of The Arcs offices or programs.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent such as GED
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in business management
- Five plus years of experience working in property management or construction field and at least two years experience in a management role required
- Experience in coordinating property administrative functions and leasing
- An intermediate understanding of Section 8 and other housing voucher programs
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and knowledge of property management systems