To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position requires an individual, who has the ability to work independently as well as in a group, is able to work under pressure, is analytical and has excellent problem-solving skills. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A master’s degree in nursing is required.
- 4+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Behavioral Health setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of QA/QI processes preferred.
- Experience in the use of a EMR system preferred.
Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber License and Certified Nurse Practitioner. DEA registration certificate required.
Family Health La Clinica(FHLC) requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, or hold a legally recognized exemption as a condition of employment. Where permitted by law, candidates who are offered a position will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.