- Familiarity with current good documentation practices, quality assurance principles and application of quality improvement tools.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Multi-tasking, i.e., ability to function and complete work with competing priorities and expectations, and good problem-solving skills.
- Personal and interpersonal skills, i.e., clear speaking, discreet, considerate, sensitive, and collaborative. Must have the ability to function independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers with superior skills in desktop programs (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and other comparable software programs).
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred though relevant work experience can be considered and substituted for academic requirements.
- Documented training courses and/or certifications in Quality assurance are preferred.
- 2 years of industry experience that is related to donation, healthcare and or quality assurance is desired.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.