Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum High School diploma
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond to the needs of individuals with Autism in a friendly and nurturing way.
- Adequate physical strength required for physical activity and ability to handle possible crisis situations
- Ability to maintain neat and accurate records
- Clean and valid NYS driver’s license
NSSA provides a professional and encouraging work environment that promotes collaboration and support to our employees. Our employees benefit from continuing training and development in autism, as well as Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplement Insurance
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- 403B Retirement
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Assistance on approved curriculum after 1 year of service
- Employee Discount Programs
- Legal Shield
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: NSSA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. NSSA is a drug-free workplace.