RailPros provides comprehensive consulting services for the rail industry. We specialize in areas of RWIC/railroad flagging, project management, observation and inspection, real estate, rail design and engineering, training, and media production. As a leader in our industry, RailPros’ projects create long-term value for our clients from concept through operation by providing technical excellence and outstanding services. We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team leading major rail related projects and programs. We have many exciting projects throughout Southern California and throughout the Unites States.
- Leading all aspects of projects, internal teams, subconsultants, contracts, etc.
- Lead the team to meet client and stakeholder expectations and building project consensus
- Lead all aspects of engineering project design/program management to meet the schedule, budget, and scope – internal team and subconsultants
- Manage all aspects of cost and schedule data, reports, and scope changes
- Manage all aspects of contract task orders, change orders, expiration dates, budgets and expenditures
- Coordinate project meetings and manage the follow up process/resolutions
- Leading deputy project managers, task leads, and disciplines