To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position requires an individual, who can work independently, is able to work under pressure, is analytical and has excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills. The ability to respect the confidentiality of patient information while performing job duties. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and public the community.
- Current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Nurse Compact License required.
- Outpatient clinic experience, preferably in Family Medicine.
- 3-5 years of nursing experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience of an interdisciplinary team preferred.
- Knowledge of implementation and maintenance of QI program preferred.
- Strong knowledge and ability to use MS Office and EPIC.
- CPR/BLS certification required at time of hire.
Family Health La Clinica(FHLC) requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, or hold a legally recognized exemption as a condition of employment. Where permitted by law, candidates who are offered a position will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.