SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE
Prepare pizza and other food offerings to exact standards focusing on guest satisfaction, food safety and sanitation, quality control, cleanliness, and productivity.
- Prepare, assemble, cook, and cut pizza as well as other food offerings.
- Provide guidance and support to food serving volunteers.
- Assist with serving food as needed.
- Stock food court serving lines with clean/sanitized dishes, utensils, etc. as needed.
- Liaison with corporate-supported and funded food operations.
- Assist with receiving food products as needed.
- Assist with the set-up and breakdown of dining areas as directed.
- Ensure the guest experience from arrival, greeting and check-in are delivered with service excellence.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of special need requests.
- Ensure the presentation of food items meets the requirements.
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS BEYOND NORMAL OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach, balance, use hands and arms for extended periods of time.
- Work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds, unassisted.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include rotating shifts, nights, weekends and/or extended hours of work.