Work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. With more than 600 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina and Birmingham, Alabama. Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 30 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm.
Join Aprio's Assurance team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio is a progressive fast-growing firm looking for an Information Assurance Services Manager to join their dynamic team. The Information Assurance Services (IAS) Manager helps to lead client delivery relationships across various practice areas including SOC 1, SOC 2, HITRUST, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001. This individual would ensure high quality delivery for client engagements; manage client relationships; manage client staffing and delivery; help to grow the IAS practice; and assist in recruiting and hiring. This individual would be helping to lead and develop talent to continue to support the IAS practice’s rapid growth of over 30% per annum. Strong project management skills are a must.
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management effectively identify risks and controls associated with Aprio’s clients’ businesses
- Managing the client including all phases of client delivery such as planning, delivery, staffing, relationships, quality, staff development, issue management, reporting, etc.
- Coaching and staff development
- Assisting with business development
- Performing a variety of services for clients, including but not limited to: SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, HIPAA and HITECH Compliance, HITRUST, GDPR Consulting, Privacy Shield Certification, CCPA Consulting, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, etc.
- Approximately 30% travel time required
- Leading internal initiatives as necessary