Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes companies such as Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Collections Analyst position is responsible for monitoring all aspects of Collections while compiling all relevant data for daily, weekly, and monthly reports for management. Additionally, they must also answer all Customer Service emails as well as work with outside Collections Agencies to recoup funds owed to our brands. The Collections Clerk will also work with ISOs and merchants to recoup funds owed on an account.
- Complete daily disbursement of incoming rejects
- Read, review, and respond to all incoming collections emails
- Research all collection letter disputes and make sure all are responded to
- Take calls from merchants and ISOs in regards to Collection issues
- Monitor and review all folders to ensure work being completed timely
- Import and work all daily Optimal rejects
- Interact and coordinate with other departments to resolve all merchant issues
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent listening, written and verbal skills
- Excellent math skills
- Collections background (preferred)
- Bilingual Spanish/English (preferred)
- Excel and Word Experience (preferred)
- Banking or Credit Card processing (nice to have)
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics