As part of the Infrastructure and Asset-Backed Debt team, the Analyst will focus on power and generation and renewable energy markets. The role will focus on transaction modeling, credit research and analytics, and with experience, will also include working closely with senior investment members on idea generation, credit decisions and transaction origination. Given the position is in an expanding group, the candidate should be comfortable completing duties that may reside outside of the immediate scope of an investment analyst role, including assisting with the production of marketing material, performance reconciliation and other client requests.
The role comes with the expectation that the candidate may work with other departments of the firm, such as the corporate credit or emerging market credit groups when analyzing power projects/credits in those jurisdictions. Additionally, the position will provide exposure to others areas of structured products, allowing them to gain experience in assessing relative value across multiple areas of the fixed income markets. It is reasonable that the candidate will be working on investments for a wide array of investment vehicles that range from publicly traded mutual funds to less liquid opportunistic credit strategies.
- Model transactions, conduct credit research and analytics in power and generation and renewable energy related markets
- Develop analyses in support of credit specific and market related decisions
- Participate in cross-sector discussions to determine relative value
- Contribute to portfolio strategy formulation
- Maintain spreadsheets, databases, charts, forms and other materials in support of the above
- Prepare books, charts, tables and other materials in support of the above
- Organize internal and external meetings