- At least 10 years progressive experience in IT, including 3 or more years in a management role.
- At least 5 years of experience in technology development, architecture, integration, and management; systems administration experience including Windows administration and enterprise production systems.
- 3 years VMware experience, including one or more of the following vCenter, vSphere, VSAN, or NSX
- Ability to apply continuous improvement practices.
- Leverage systems management and automation with self-repair rather than relying on alarming and human intervention.
- Background in designing, deploying, optimizing, and managing Windows server deployments - RDSH/RDG/RDCB/RDW, DFS, IIS, MDT, CA, etc.
- Proficient with security best practices in server configuration, tool development, and access controls.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, bias for action and the ability to dive deep.
- Bachelor's (Strongly Preferred)
- Additional experience desired with AWS (or other major cloud vendor) Cloud administration and automation.
- Administration, automation, and orchestration of large-scale Windows and Linux environments using configuration management solutions.
- Experience with networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related); and DevOps experience is a very strong plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RailPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.