Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Dispatch Coordinator is responsible for acquiring, monitoring, and supporting third party or internal field technicians. Provide outstanding service and support to Shift4’s internal teams, resellers and customers. Facilitate effective communication between field technicians and their support contact to expedite customer work in order to complete their appointment. Ensure high quality and accurate service by assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries and complaints.
- Respond to inbound notifications, calls, and emails that pertain to a field technician request and/or an active work order
- Make outbound to schedule appointments, recruit technicians, resolve escalated issues, and other tasks as assigned
- Work with internal teams, resellers and customers to coordinate appointments to align with our field technician’s availability
- Use our third party technician platform you will post work order, manage workflow to appointment completion, review post-appointment deliverables, and negotiate pay (based on internal standards)
- Other duties as required
- Have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills via email, phone, Microsoft Word, Excel or Google Docs
- Be self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have a desire to work in an ever changing environment
- A rotating, on call, telephone support schedule is required
- Candidates with hospitality or service orientated experience are encouraged to apply
- Associate or Bachelor Degree and/or technical certifications (a plus)
- Previous help desk experience is a plus
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics