Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes companies such as Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Risk Analyst position is responsible for overseeing the new and ongoing risk to Shift4 Payments from our merchant portfolio. This job description only constitutes a summary of the responsibilities. The expanding nature of the company often requires changing roles and additional responsibilities.
- Audit and validate credit card charges
- Correspond with various banks
- Correspond with outside merchant processors
- Interact with our Merchants and Independent Sales Representatives by phone and e-mail
- Educate Merchants on processing guidelines and security measures
- Analyze business models and other information to assist in determining appropriate action
- Responsible for internal audits of merchant accounts
- Work with Underwriting and with sales reps to obtain documentation and verify application information
- Review and interpret financial statements
- Follow guidelines for handling sensitive & confidential information
- College or equivalent work experience preferred
- Individual should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Ability to work on the phone with a friendly and professional attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy when reviewing information
- At least a year of experience in an office environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills required
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics