Lifeguards are outgoing and responsible individuals who maintain the overall safety of our guests by anticipating, recognizing and managing weak or distress swimmers in Wet'n'Wild Hawaii slides, pools, and interactive play structures.
Duties include but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure the safety of all guests and associates by enforcing attraction requirements such as height, weight and proper riding positions.
- Guard areas of responsibility while maintaining proper scanning and other vigilance awareness techniques.
- Respond appropriately to distressed guests.
- Complete daily capacity and pre-operational safety checks on all attractions.
- Maintain all rescue equipment.
- Attend training sessions as directed by management.
- Complete appropriate rescue reports and incident reports as needed.
- Follow proper procedures for closing and re-opening of attractions during daily operation for mechanical or operational needs.