QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Listed below are the qualifications that represent the knowledge, skills, and/or ability to perform this job successfully:
- Must be reliable, responsible and able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must meet legal age requirements for the position.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- One to two years related experience.
- Resort and/or hospitality experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equal to a GED.