1. Specific knowledge, training or skills required to perform the duties of this position. Identify specific concepts, courses, training programs or required certifications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with RF equipment and WMS systems.
- Physical agility and stamina to stand, walk, bend and lift (up to 70 pounds).
- High school level reading and math skills.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of related safety requirements.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to operate light equipment (pallet jack, hand jack, and power jacks).
- Ability to work well under pressure/meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated flexibility with work schedule; ability to work overtime to meet business demands.
- Certified heavy motorized equipment operator (High reach, order picker, fork truck).
2. Previous positions that are necessary background experience to qualify for this position.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.