The LaSalle Group, Inc., a national leader in residential memory care is seeking an Director of Sales and Marketing for The Whitley of Wheeling. This new community will be The LaSalle Group's first location designed for both assisted living and memory care residents. The 90,000-square-foot community will provide specialized care to 34 memory care residents and 68 assisted living residents.
SUMMARY: Develops and executes sales and marketing plans for the community and meets budgeted occupancy goals for the community thorough internal and external sales efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates new inquiries through successful sales calls to professional referral sources.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with professional referral sources.
- Meet the Accountability Factor of selling. Outreach, call outs, tours and move ins.
- Attends industry-related continuing education seminars, professional networking opportunities, industry-related community events, etc.
- Professional and Prospecting events monthly/quarterly.
- Maintains customer database (Yardi).
- Completes sales and marketing activity reports.
- Manages the community sales and marketing budget.
- Develops and executes sales and marketing plans for the community.
- Plans and executes marketing events for professionals and prospects.
- Organizes move-in paperwork, inform Department Heads of pending move in. Hand off the paperwork to the Executive Director for family meeting to sign lease.
- Daily walk through of the community to have company ready.
- Oversees make-ready for available apartments and assists in monitoring and maintaining the community’s appearance.
- Participates in the Manager-On-Duty (MOD) rotation schedule on the weekend. resolves
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.