THIS COULD BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU HAVE...
- At least 2 years facilities engineering field experience including HVAC, electrical, and plumbing or equivalent education/certification required.
- 2 – 3 years leadership experience preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in the building trades preferred.
- High school degree/GED or equivalent required; additional vocational training in any engineering or maintenance trade preferred.
- Certifications in Air Conditioning/Refrigeration, HVAC, Electrical, Boiler operation, Absorption Chiller operation, Plumbing, or Pneumatics preferred.
- Basic competence in MS Outlook and MS Excel required; advanced experience with MS Office applications preferred.
- Proficiency with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) required.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work successfully as a member of a team.
- Clean DMV record required.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions):
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors as required, ability to work at heights and in confined spaces, ability to work extended periods of time both walking and/or standing, ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
SCHEDULE & SALARY
This is a full-time exempt position. Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm, with flexibility to work evenings and weekends when necessary. Salary range is dependent on qualifications and experience.