Who are we?
At the Affordable Housing Network, we are dedicated to providing affordable housing in our community by offering a wide variety of housing options and locations to call home in the Cedar Rapids area. We strive to develop healthy and vibrant housing communities by connecting our residents with services that meet the needs of a diverse population, including families with children, seniors, and people with disabilities.
Why Work here?
We are more than a team, we are family! AHNI and Four Oaks understand the importance of supporting and treating one another as if they were our own family members. We believe in maintaining a healthy work/life balance while providing career paths for everyone. Our organization flourishes in an environment of equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The effects of diversity and inclusion have created an atmosphere of positivity which connects us to the customers we serve. As a valued team member, you are eligible for:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Growth & Advancement opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent paid leave time package
- Paid holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Educational discounts
- Fitness Center Discounts
What you will do?
As the Facilities Specialist you will provide facility preventative maintenance and asset management services by completing a variety of ongoing tasks. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct facility, vehicle, and equipment routine preventative maintenance, as scheduled, to assure efficient functioning of systems.
- Maintain assigned buildings, ensuring custodial and equipment set up.
- Complete building repairs, as assigned.
- Provide building upkeep, including painting, and repair of windows, walls, and doors.
- Maintain building utilities, including heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical repair.
- Maintain storeroom inventory, and deliver supplies as ordered.
- Pick-up/Deliver donations and/or materials as necessary.
- Maintain a listing of current suppliers and system repair contacts.
- Provide receipts from purchases, and reconcile invoices with delivered goods.