Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social services or related field, or the following combination of education and youth work experience
- Within 6 months of completing bachelor’s degree
- AA degree and 4 years relevant work experience
- No degree, 8 years of relevant work experience
- Previous work with youth, volunteers, and/or families strongly preferred
If interested, please submit an application through Paycom, including both a resume and cover letter. You will be required to create an account with Paycom, or log in to a previously created account. If you experience difficulty submitting an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
**Please note, resumes and cover letters must be uploaded as ONE document.
- Must have reliable transportation and/or valid drivers’ license and current auto insurance that meets minimum requirement
- 40+ hours/week - including evenings, and weekends when necessary. Somewhat flexible schedule, but most work falls roughly during the hours of 10am-7pm
- Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
- Closing Date: Open until filled
The above statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position. Rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Employees may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer