Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social services or related field, or the following combination of education and youth work experience
- Within 6 months of completing bachelor’s degree
- AA degree and 4 years relevant work experience
- No degree, 8 years of relevant work experience
- Previous work with youth, volunteers, and/or families strongly preferred
If interested, please submit an application through Paycom, including both a resume and cover letter. You will be required to create an account with Paycom, or log in to a previously created account. If you experience difficulty submitting an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
**Please note, resumes and cover letters must be uploaded as ONE document.
- Must have reliable transportation and/or valid drivers’ license and current auto insurance that meets minimum requirement
- ~20 hours a week - including evenings, and weekends when necessary. This position can work flexible hours, with the understanding that you will need to be mindful of volunteer and family's schedules in order to complete goals.
- Job Type: Part-time, Non-Exempt
- Closing Date: Open until filled
The above statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position. Rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Employees may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer