JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of different rides and/ or attractions.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and provide Guests with courteous service. Assist Guests as needed with questions, comments, and concerns. Inform Guests of, and enforce ride safety requirements and park policies.
- Operate rides as trained and in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure manuals and International Ride Training Top Ten Critical Components of operational safety.
- Maintains attention and focus to assigned ride operation at all times.
- Maintain park cleanliness with specific attention to assigned location(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Paid sick leave
- Free entry to the park while off-duty
- Free tickets for friends and family
- Additional discounted tickets and season passes for friends and family
- Employee exclusive events
- Employee recognition program