Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As One Team backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
The Sales Manager (US, Wholesale) for Madshus will manage the US sales force of independent rep agencies to drive sales growth and hit financial targets for the brand. The Sales Manager works closely with our Product and Marketing teams to sell, educate, and promote the brand. Working under the guidance of the Global Brand Director, the Sales Manager, will ensure the alignment of sales strategy and initiatives with the overarching brand goals and product focus.
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales meetings, on-snow demos, and private line showings
- Maintain complex forecasting tools, used to drive factory PO placement and inventory delivery to the US marketplace
- Maintain positive relationships and active sales engagement with existing and potential retail partners
- Maintain weekly check-ins with the finance team providing updates on the market, sales context, and voice operational requests and needs
- Grow distribution of Madshus products in the US marketplace, through relationship building with retail partners and motivating the US rep force
- Ensure sales potential is met through accurate forecasting and communication with supply chain.
- Support the Global Brand Director in their capacity as sales manager
- Support sales force and retail base to maximize brand visibility
- Manage sales reporting data and forecasts
- Manage and motivate sales reps across assigned region
- Execute retail sales programs and promotions as well as digital sales
- Assist in coordination of sales and marketing meetings and trade events
- Order and coordinate demo and sales samples as well as SWAG/POP
- Assist in coordinating and facilitating social, email and web promotions
- Assist in the distribution of athlete/team gear
- Manage inventory of marketing and sales sample and demo product
- Provide digital outreach – answering questions and providing insights online
- Work alongside web/digital team to keep websites up to date
- Assist with copywriting for catalogs, B2B, and consumer websites
- Manage projects and timelines
- Other duties as assigned.