Gotham Greens is seeking a passionate, driven, and hardworking individual to fill a position as a Driver. We are looking for a responsible delivery driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
Prior experience in the natural and organic food industry is a plus but not required. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organized individual to assume a position at a rapidly growing, innovative, disruptive company in the 21st century food system.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in the delivery of company product to different addresses and through different routes
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and ensure safe delivery of company product.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients complaints
- Collect payments, invoices, and related goods
- Assist in the completion of logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Responsible for the delivery of goods following Gotham Greens Shipping Protocol
- Responsible for completion of shipping/delivery tickets.
- Responsible for cleanliness of trucks
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver and comfortable driving in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Valid professional drivers license
- 2-3 years of delivery driving experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Ability to operate forklifts a plus
- High school degree
- Capable of lifting 50lbs, Standing and Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Must pass a drug test.
WHO WE ARE
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting, and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and dips all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to a multi-state greenhouse operator and one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America.