Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day directly and positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working for the YMCA means just that. Our employees enjoy a diverse & inclusive environment and the opportunity to do cause-driven work to impact our communities through Youth Development, Healthy Living & Social Responsibility.
The Membership Representative is a very important, highly visible position providing exceptional customer service to our community. In this role, you will develop strong and supportive relationships focusing on the needs of the member. You will assist in the enrollment process for membership and programs that will help community members achieve their goals.
- Welcome and greet all community members as they enter our facilities.
- Create excellent member experiences through engaging conversations and connecting them to membership benefits and programs.
- Process membership and program registrations keeping a focus on correct standard operating procedures.
- Provide highly engaged cause driven tours.
- Be a team player working well with others and being punctual.
- Offer excellent communication in person and over the phone answering community member questions.
- Works well with multiple computer software systems for registrations, scheduling, reservations and other transactions.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be able to stand and/or be active for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Required to completed CPR and First Aid Training, paid by YMCA.
- Free YMCA Membership
- 403(b) Savings Plan
- Career Development
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Reduced-Price Child Care
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
The YMCA of WNC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, faith, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.