SUMMARY: The Director of Sales and Marketing establishes and maintains positive community at large brand awareness, develops and executes strategic sales and marketing plans, fosters relationships with professional referral sources, and maintains relationships with prospects and families. Additionally, impacts overall community occupancy goals by maintaining the requisite number of inquiries, tours, and move-ins per month.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates new inquiries through successful sales calls to professional referral sources.
- Manages all internal and external sales efforts.
- Establishes strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for assisted living services.
- Develops and executes comprehensive sales and marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the company.
- Oversees inventory and replenishing of promotional and collateral materials.
- Ensures effective control of sales and marketing budgets, and takes corrective action to guarantee sales and marketing objectives fall within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts sales and marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Fields inquiry calls, schedules and conducts community tours, closes sales, and generates move-in to the community.
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database (Yardi).
- Establishes and maintains relationships with professional referral sources and strategic partners.
- Attends industry-related continuing education seminars, professional networking opportunities, industry-related community events, etc.
- Prepares and submits sales and marketing activity reports.
- Plans and executes marketing events for professionals, and prospects.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Organizes entire move-in process; coordinates with all departments, completes resident move-in paperwork, and guides families through the move-in process.
- Oversees make-ready for available apartments and assists in monitoring and maintaining the community’s appearance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MANAGERIAL AND BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position participates in the Manager-On-Duty (MOD) rotation schedule. Responsibilities include overseeing operations of the entire community during the assigned MOD rotation, addressing complaints, and resolving problems in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Budgetary responsibilities include managing marketing operating budget and petty cash accounts, monitoring and reviewing financial and budget transactions, and transactions reconciliation.