To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; and two to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Food Handler’s Permit.
- Minimum one year batch cooking experience utilizing commercial kitchen equipment.
- Available to work weekend coverage and available on-call as needed.
- Ethics – Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand and walk regularly; occasionally sit; lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.