The mission of On Your Mark is to provide innovative and comprehensive community-based service to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities across their lifespan. We are committed to helping each individual experience the highest quality of life possible by providing person-centered programs that promote community and social inclusion, health and fitness, daily activity participation, independence, self-empowerment, and productivity.
Gain experience for career development in multiple fields including Education, Social Services, and Healthcare!
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
- Health Benefits including optional Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Partial Medical deductible reimbursement
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor match
- Generous PTO
On Your Mark’s Employment Services Program provides support to individuals with Intellectual /Developmental Disabilities to find and excel in jobs in the community. The role of the Job Coach is to directly support individuals on their caseloads towards successful vocational experiences in the community.
· Attend weekly update meetings with immediate supervisor
· Encourage individuals to learn new skills to grow in their jobs
· Teach individuals how to perform their job assignments with proficiency
· Encourage individuals to develop and maintain positive work habits, attitudes, and behaviors
· Develop long-term relationships with supervisors and managers at individuals places of employment
· Work with individual and employer to resolve any problems that arise during work hours
· Work with employers to guarantee their satisfaction with OYM services
· Write detailed case notes and submit documentation of all services provided for the month in a timely manner, for billing purposes
· Attend Life Plan planning meetings and case conferences as needed
· Meets standards of excellence established by OPWDD and its regulatory standards of care
· Attends all staff training as requested and required
· Positively represents On Your Mark at internal, external committees, meetings, and individuals places of employment
· Explore new employment opportunities for individuals by conducting job development on and off-site
· Support individuals in all aspects of obtaining new employment opportunities
· Performs other duties as assigned