- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Thorough knowledge of Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) products, customer base, and procedures a plus
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and ability to type
- Numeric, oral, and written language applications
- Preference is given to qualified visually impaired individuals
Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. L.A.B. does not discriminate based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. All persons hired will be required to verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. L.A.B. is a drug-free workplace. Applicants are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Apply via L.A.B.’s website: https://lablind.com/employment.php