Title: Enrollment Manager
Reports To: Sr. Director of Enrollment Management Supervisory: Yes
Department: Enrollment Management Services FLSA Status: Exempt
Who We Are:
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment management services and technology company dedicated to getting students to the right program at the right school at the right time. We are the premier provider of qualified prospective students for colleges and universities, and our services cover the key stages of the student lifecycle, from initial inquiry through program enrollment and completion.
What the Role Is:
The Enrollment Manager is responsible for achieving new enrollment targets for EducationDynamics’ Fee-For-Service enrollment coaching and lead qualification accounts. These accounts represent a diverse mix of institutions, programs, and degree levels. The needs associated with these accounts vary dependent on client feedback, recruiting period, and marketing strategy; therefore, the position involves a significant amount of prioritization of daily tasks, understanding what is critical to achieving enrollment outcomes at a given time.
The Enrollment Manager is a motivating leadership position responsible for driving success in all aspects of new enrollment. The role involves regular one on one and group meetings with the team of enrollment advisors supporting the revenue share accounts. The Enrollment Manager is responsible for helping the team understand expectations, process, and how their performance directly impacts the student experience and financial performance of EducationDynamics.
This is an “in-the-weeds”, data-obsessed, leadership position. The role requires detailed analysis of enrollment conversion reports, advisor pipelines, and other client-provided reporting as needed. A strong understanding of the key performance indicators associated with new and continuing student enrollment is required, as well as the ability to help advisors understand the behaviors that drive data outcomes. This position requires exceptional communication ability, both written and verbal. On a regular basis, the Enrollment Manager will be required to competently communicate with various stakeholders ranging from advisors to vice presidents.
A Successful Enrollment Manager will:
- Manage Enrollment Advisors on several accounts, ensuring appropriate coverage to achieve all relevant new and total enrollment targets are met
- Monitor account coverage throughout the day, continually checking lead volume and response times
- Assist with training, and provide coaching and feedback to your team in individual and group settings in a way that is engaging and motivating
- Review data and provide updates on performance to others within the organization as well as external clients
- Participate in client update meetings as needed ensuring all relevant information is being effectively communicated and understood.
- Manage individual performance in an emotionally intelligent, motivating manner
- Be a coach/player when necessary, jumping in to help your teams accomplish performance goals when needed.
A Successful EMS Manager Profile:
- A strong grasp of higher education enrollment management and an expert in online and post-traditional student demographics
- A deep understanding of new and continuing enrollment
- Data-obsessed and capable of identifying trends in data to help drive process improvements
- Previous experience with a CRM (Salesforce preferred) and softphone system
- An enthusiastic and skilled communicator
- Experience in a fast-paced, continually changing work environment
- Comfortable with conflict and capable of applying emotional intelligence to work through it