EDCO Health Information Solutions is looking for motivated individuals to join our Second Shift Medical Record Review Analyst team located in our Springfield, MO office.
- Process scanned medical records for multiple customers within the Review module of EDCO’s Solarity software. This includes verifying document and patient information and locating and entering missing data.
- Monitor performance metrics and ensure quality, productivity, and workbasket expectations are met.
- Utilize SolSupport and other company resources to stay current on instructions for all assigned customers.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 100% computer based position, with no calling responsibilities.
- Career track includes a work from home option for high performers. Must work in the Springfield, MO office until work from home eligibility is achieved.
- Starting pay: $12.00/hour.
- Second Shift: 4:00 pm - 12:30 pm.
- Shift differential: $.50/hour for second shift.
- Incentive pay is available for individuals who exceed performance metrics.
- Casual work environment, with the option to listen to music while working.
- Consistent, pre-defined schedules, with opportunities for advancement.
- Fairly repetitive and sedentary work. Standing desk options available in the office.
- Department is open 24/7/365, due to the nature of the healthcare industry.
- Benefits and paid time off available.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong computer and 10-key skills required.
- Experience with medical records helpful.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to make quick, informed decisions.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work on a computer for an entire shift.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and dynamics.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.solaritybyedco.com.
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.