Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
The Production Specialist is directly responsible for selling the full production portfolio of products and solutions. Their responsibility is to work cohesively with sales manager and rep to sell to current customers as well as find new opportunities. They are to provide expert industry experience allowing them to bring value to business owners in this unique and growing portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Expanding the production portfolio through the development of a targeted customer strategy that includes customer segmentation, customer awareness activities and establishing a customer relationship.
· Educate current accounts and work cohesively with sales manager/reps to gaining credibility and consideration to further the sale.
· Prepares and presents benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions within accounts, utilizing product and/or technical resources - as needed.
· Develop strategies to gain new opportunities, including reference selling.
· Maintains records of all account activity within provided sales database and CRM tool. Serves as first line of contact with client in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.