- At least 3 years of professional experience in Accounting
- Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the workforce.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to facilitate interaction with all employees
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Experience with Great Plains is a plus
- Professional business-casual office environment
- Full-time position, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (normally)
- No travel involved
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Health benefits after 30 days: medical/dental/vision
- 7 paid holidays
- Paid vacation beginning in your first year
- 401K program with company match
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Business casual work environment
Fire Fighter Sales and Service Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.