KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Actively fosters an organizational culture based on collaboration, support and constructive communication.
- Must be able to analyze and assess situations, create solutions to solve problems and motivate others to continually improve the processes necessary to meet organizational deliverables.
- Ability to identify problems and collaborate with others to solve the problems in a timely and professional fashion.
- Ability to learn new tools, applications, and technologies quickly, easily, and independently.
- This individual must demonstrate operating knowledge of computers and smart phones with a demonstrable, intermediate level skill (at a minimum) with email, Word, Excel, and other comparable software programs.
- Must be compassionate, conscientious, ethical, and possess effective interpersonal skills that allow him/her/them to have effective communication with health care professionals and donor families.
Must have the ability to keep accurate records, perform calculations, and follow written SOP’s, WI, and guidelines.
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life
ANTICIPATED WEEKLY TIME COMMITMENT
This position requires on-call availability, evening and weekend work.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 4-year degree in biology or allied health field. Work experience may substitute for education.
- or transplantation experience preferred
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile for work-related functions at expected times.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.