Quality Control Chemist II
- Use basic understanding and knowledge of techniques, instrumentation, and lab functions to identify problems and support the completion of work assignments.
- Hands on experience with HPLC, GC, IC, KF and other routine analytical equipment such as pH meter and balance.
- Perform quality control routine testing for raw material/ Intermediate/ Release / Stability testing
- Perform Method development and method validation execution, including writing protocols and reports. Must be proficient.
- Responsible for reviewing analytical laboratory raw data and electronic records.
- Participate in out of specification (OOS) investigations, as well as other deviations and writing investigation reports.
- Perform and review QC stability and release testing.
- Maintain the QC lab by ordering supplies routinely used for testing.
- Assist the QC/QA group with writing and editing of SOPs and STPs.
- Other duties as assigned.